Our retractable fly screens could be the answer you’re looking for.
Our fly screens offer maximum insect protection with minimum effort. The screen is fixed on to your existing window or door frame and then the super fine mesh pulls across or down like a roller blind to cover the opening and keep your home insect free. The mesh is held securely in the side tracks to make sure no insects can sneak in around the edges plus it won’t flap around in the breeze like fly curtains.
BN Blinds most popular Flyscreen is our PressFit system – a white uPVC retractable fly screen system for standard size windows, doors and double doors.
The roller housing can be positioned at the top of the frame for a pull down screen or on the hinge side for a pull across screen. Pull across screens can be made up to 2200mm high and 1200mm wide, so double units can therefore cover widths up to 2400mm. Pull down screens have a maximum height of 1200mm and a maximum width of 2200mm. As its name suggests, PressFit, can be simply pressed onto a window or door frame with super strong foam backed adhesive, giving a full seal without the need for drilling or screwing.
- No screws – sticks securely to frame so there is no drilling required
- No gaps – cassette frame design stops all insects unlike chains and curtains
- Discreet – white uPVC housing blends in with frame
- Durable – retractable design protects mesh from wear and damage
- Fit and forget – retracts out of sight but is there when you need it
- Versatile – can be fitted to windows, doors or double doors
- Always taut – spring lock adjuster ensures mesh remains taut
- Smooth action – tension lock adjusts recoil so screens retract smoothly
- Made-to-measure – we cut screens to size for a perfect fit.